免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
Board logo

标题: AudioD3CK Plugins Pack 10.7.2014 混音插件合辑套装组 [打印本页]

作者: Honey    时间: 2014-7-11 22:57     标题: AudioD3CK Plugins Pack 10.7.2014 混音插件合辑套装组

[attach]2113[/attach]

ChopChop's algorithm was originally designed to be reasonably clean while operating with a very fast attack time and classic peak detection. The result is a very flexible compressor with a distinct sound. ChopChop is best used when the compression is meant to be heard, but it can act as an invisible tool too!
It offers a rich feature set presented on a very simple user interface, designed for a optimal workflow. Distinct features like the adjustable range knee or the release acceleration control distinguish it form other compressors.
Lastly, its external side-chain allows ChopChop to duck tracks or tame fighting frequencies, which might come in handy at any time!

[attach]2114[/attach]

Today I released ST-R-I-P, an analog inspired channel strip for OS X/VST/AU and Windows/VST/64/32.
ST-R-I-P features subtle saturation and noise to emulate the behavior of analog mixing desks. It's optimal use is with pure in the box music to give it some texture and depth, while having traditional sound shaping features like compression and equalizing at your fingertips.
A fully working 60 day demo version is available, like its predecessor KRUCZ, it has pricing in two steps:

[attach]2115[/attach]

KRUCZ in its current state is a fully functional software, but it is labeled “prototype” as the underlying technology will change from “Synthmaker” to native c++. This is to overcome the current platforms limitations. The platform change will only happen if there is enough interest in KRUCZ.

Until the “final version” arrives, you can buy a “prototype” license at a discount price. The “prototype” license has the same features as the final license.

插件效果器下载
亲爱的悦友 请先回复评论本文章然后才能浏览更多内容 您的用心评论就是笔者最大的动力!

作者: tcx963258    时间: 2014-8-6 22:12

一一一·············
作者: rainket    时间: 2014-8-26 15:04

占板凳!
看介绍貌似不错的样子
我快成了收集效果器狂人了ORZ
作者: timeblue    时间: 2014-12-13 22:56

谢谢分享~~

欢迎光临 音悦范论坛 (http://mfan.gain.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2